Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Raleigh Office
As a new patient, we hope you come to your first office visit with questions about your dental and oral healthcare, any concerns you may have and maybe even a "wish list" for improving your smile.
During your visit, our staff will thoroughly evaluate your dental and oral health to develop a recommended treatment plan that always includes regular checkups. We will examine existing dental work, like fillings and crowns, to ensure they are effective and check for signs of periodontal disease. Dr. Holesh or Dr Meekins will discuss any concerns with you and, if needed, suggest preventative or restorative treatments or therapies that can correct any problems and ensure your smile lasts a lifetime.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
To save you time, please download, print and complete the following patient information forms. If you have any questions, feel free to call our office before your visit or ask us when you arrive.
- Click Here to download our Health History form.
- Click Here to download our Medical Information form.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.